View Single Post
Old May 21, 2009, 11:22 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hola View Post
this was from a girl from Peru.....

Bueno no creo que yo sea tan fea sinceramente, y siento que siempre dejo algo de carño en las personas, me gusta querer, disfruto ayudando a los demas, no soy la mas buena de la tierra. Pero cuando estimo a alguien la estimo de verdad y lo doy todo...siempre soy asi, Y aunque las personas me desilucionan muchas veces, siempre seguiré asi. Espero que las personas me van igual y sepan apreciar mi cariño.

I dont think im that ugly really, and I feel that I always leave something in the hearts of people, I like to love, I enjoy helping others, I'm not the best on earth. But when I think highly of someone I really think highly of them and I give it my all. I am always like that. And even though people disappoint me alot, I always will stay like that. I hope that people get along (who the hell knows what she means with that I'm sure she could have used different words) with me and they know how to appreciate my heart.
Hola hola:

Your translations is excellent. The only problem at the end is a typo, I guess from her, where she states "Espero que las personas me van igual... "

Espero que las personas me vean igual...

:-)