View Single Post
Old April 05, 2017, 07:28 AM
Ruby

Native Language: U.S. English
AutumnBreeze is on a distinguished road
Wink I've Been Here Before

Hi everyone! I used to post here, gosh, seven or so years ago in what was yet another attempt to learn Spanish. Well, things didn't work out that time either . My life got extremely busy and quite complicated and I couldn't figure out how to prioritize nor what I wanted and needed .

About two months ago I felt that old feeling of language learning pulling me back in again and I happily and voraciously dove back in . Something/some things feel quite different for me this go around. Time has a way of bringing clarity to so many things in one's life (youth is wasted on the young for sure! )

I've been looking through a few of my old posts on here and reminiscing; things change but they always stay the same, heh .

I'm still extremely busy but there's been a fundamental shift within me on various levels. My babies aren't babies anymore (still little at eleven and seven but not baby-babies, not even close lol. To quote the phenomenal Stevie Nicks singing a classic Fleetwood Mac song, "Time makes you bolder even children get older; I'm getting older too..."

So here I am with fresh vim and vigor and a renewed sense of commitment. Glad to be back!