Thread: Hola a todos!
View Single Post
Old August 27, 2013, 12:55 PM
Pearl

Native Language: German
tetsuo is on a distinguished road
Hola a todos!

Hi there.

I am new here. Just wanna check in and make sure you all notice that.

My native language is German.
But I am "learning" English since many years so I guess it's at least okay. When doing a test for which course I have the knowledge the result told I am at level B2 (European framwork for languages). Which is pretty good I guess.

Currently learning Spanish & Dutch. But right now focusing on Spanish since it haven't worked out the way it should / the way I imagined. Grammar in Spanish is pretty hard and also learning the verbs + conjugations is pretty difficult. So, now focusing on one language.

Well I am in music a lot, I am writing poems and short stories, found out two years ago that I am addicted to learning new languages. Started a week ago with my own program to learn faster and better. I'd like to read a lot and I am looking movies, too.

Currently reading a crime story in Spanish which is exactly for people who'd like to learn the language. At the same time I am trying to learn 800 card / words in 30 days. In approx. a week or so I have done all cards for Spanish -> German, now I am at German -> Spanish and I have done a third of all cards. Plus I am using Duolingo app (for free) and books to do some lessons. When it comes to the lessons I'd like to get some help from the Tomisimo users. Really appreciated.