View Single Post
Old August 19, 2008, 04:20 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Guys, In my case, I've changed in my life if I know English, well it'll be because still I don't know to speak the English, but I know that promt, I will can do it, I don't change only I know to read more things in English, I know things that another people doesn't know, I'm happy know a little of English, I'm happy with understanding you as you write and as you speak your native language, I need learn the English as faster as I can do it, I need know what say the people American or another contry where speak them English, now, daily I use widely the idiom with us, and I like write the language, but I continue being the same person of all my life, I believe that a person doesn't chages only because knows a language distintic to the native language known, I believe that if a person change only because knows a language that other person couldn't know, that person is bad in your way to think, at least I imagine it, but I know what the persons isn't so with the people that doesn't knows English or another language whenever you feel that you are diferent think, you are learning a language too, and you started of the same form, you without know nothing about a language wished.

Regards.