Thread: Volcho
View Single Post
Old August 14, 2008, 12:09 PM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Yeah, I like the vochos, (good new vochos there aren't,nno entiendo lo que pusiste en parétisis) I had two vochos, that I modified from their your original form, and I participated in many events held for people who modify cars. I've some magazines about vochos and in those magazines there are pictures of me with my vocho. It's an event that happened two years ago in Carmen City. I, like you, bought the car in bad condition, but I fixed them very well, because I like these cars as much as my own life. Now I haven't got one anymore, but want I buy another vocho in this year. I hope to buy one as soon as possible. I have the intention to scan the magazine picture of me and my orange vocho, so that you can meet us, but these last few days, I have been pretty busy in my job and I haven't got the time of do it. If you still like vochos uou should buy another vocho, because they're the legendary in the world. Here in my contry there are a lot of clubs for people who love vochos. There is one club named Vochomania, and it's in your country U.S.A. They sell a magazine called vochomania which shows the cars modified Vochos of Mexico. If you see it, buy the magazine and there you'll see the highest performing vochos in the world.

I hope you can see them some day, I invite you to see them.

Regards.
Muy impresionante. ¡Que encuentres un buen Vocho pronto!