Thread: Story
View Single Post
Old December 03, 2010, 02:27 PM
Ruby

Native Language: Inglés, No hablo español
JosephThomas is on a distinguished road
Post Story

I was writing a story during business hours to teach myself mild grammar and vocabulary.

However I was restricted to Translators

ah. I tried word for word translations fro education,
but in the end I went directly with, Full sentence translations!

Here is my piece. Please help me edit it into shape fro my learning experience.

Mañana

¶ Hoy en día, llegó la mañana antes de la noche, la última vez. Mañana por la mañana se produce después de la noche. El sol es mi luna, a menos que el tiempo no es más que un reloj. Mañana sol, la luna y las estrellas sustituir a todos ellos. Mañana nunca termina.

¶ Se nos dice que el agua grande se está preparando durante la noche. Que el sol se ve muy poco de nostros, por lo que dormer juntos en la noche. ¿Podría ser verdad? ¿Cuántos pueblos del suenño, mientas que el más grande de agua se está calentado? No era la oscuridad de la noche? Ahora tienen pedido nostros, “es la oscuridad durante unos pocos?”.

the original piece. green word I just added. Red words were misspelled in translation

Tomorrow
¶ Today, the morning came before the evening for the final time. Tomorrow, the morning comes after the evening. The sun is my moon, unless time is nothing more than a clock. Today all clocks are broken. Tomorrow the sun, moon and stars replace them all.
¶ We’re told that the big water is being prepared during the night. That the Sun would see very little of us, and so we sleep together in the night. Could it be true? How many peoples sleep while the biggest water is warming? Was the night not the darkness? Now they’ve asked us, “the dark for a few?”.

please and thanks

Last edited by JosephThomas; December 03, 2010 at 02:30 PM.