View Single Post
Old January 08, 2014, 12:28 PM
Ruby

Native Language: English, Russian, Hebrew
Valeria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you follow my method, you'll find yourself immersed in that language without the need to be "corrected", initially and you would be reading, writing understanding and speaking in a short period of time as opposed to years of repeating. What's more, like you said, you have two more language to fall back to plus your native language in order to understand and apply Spanish.
It's funny you should mention that because I'm exploiting it as much as I can. In Russia there is a show on the culture channel "Spanish from scratch in 16 hours" (испанский с нуля за 16 часов) with polyglot Dimitri Petrov... where they basically film him teaching a class of 8 people (mostly actors or class C celebs) Spanish and I find it extremely useful, interactive and entertaining. That show is helping me immensely! In Hebrew sadly there aren't many resources I can exploit. In English, galore!

Quote:
The best of my method is that you can apply it to any language in the world as along as you understand how to look up words in a paper dictionary of that foreign language.
Paper dictionary? Pshaw! How about android smartphone Collins Eng-Esp dictionary!

Last edited by Rusty; January 08, 2014 at 12:42 PM.