Thread: Viva México
View Single Post
Old October 27, 2010, 01:35 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorator View Post
Fernando VII was the worst king we have ever had. His kingdom marks the end of our ancient power in the world and starts our actual discredit. He didn't know how to manage the chalenges of the American revolutions and the industrialization. Today's weak Spain was born then. From that disastrous days at the begining of the XIXth century, many people started to think that having spanish blood was no more an honour but a discredit and then they wanted to create their own countries for not to be called Spaniards anymore.

I'm sorry of my digression about the spanish decadence. By the way, do you learn in Mexico that the actual Mexico D.F. became into the wealthiest town in the western hemisphere under the Spanish oppression. Please don't take this as an offence, it is just the opposiste thing: if you were the richest then, you are able to be the richest now. From the botton of my heart: ¡Viva México!
Your commentary doesn't offending me, to the contrary that's help me to learn more about the past of my country.

Therefore, I believe necessary to write more consecutively in the forums about the decadence of our country in past time.