View Single Post
Old June 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Great correcting job. Wrholt has given you a good explanation about the verbs and their suffixes.

I have added some suggestions and hints to improve.

Quote:
Hola *** (Punctuation mark needed) me llamo Haley, voy a hacer los encurtidos para los rollitos de verduras. Primero debe (This is "usted"; you want "tú") tener los pepinos, la cebolla, jalapeño claro, y (Style problem here: you are making the next action a part of the things you must have; a better punctuation is needed, so these two sides of the sentence can be distinguished) completamente lavarlos. No tengas las verduras sucias. Después añade mucho la sal ("Mucho" is modifying the verb, but I think you want to modify "sal", so in this case, you must get rid of the article and use "mucho" as an adjective; that means that it must agree in gender and number with the noun), minuciosamente *** (A preposition is needed here) las venduras (Spelling=. El agua necesita sal por viente(Spelling) minutos (So you will need to pour salt during 20 minutes? Maybe this is not what you mean) y enjuaga. No saques las verduras después de diez minutos. Dejalos (Spelling and also gender agreement) aparte, (You need a longer pause here, because you're giving a new instruction) haz la salmuera. Luego, hiervalá (Conjugation here is still "usted", but you want "tú", since that's the person you've been using all along; also, check Wrholt's previous notes) en fuego lento, y apaga la estufa. Entonces, pon los pepinos en una olla, saca los (You don't separate the OD from the verb) de la salmuera hierva ("Usted" again) *** (Preposition needed here) fuego lento de nuevo (I'm trying to say again). No dejes los pepinos hierve (You already have a conjugated verb "dejes", so you need an infinitive here.) por mucho tiempo. Sacalós (Answer in Wrholt's notes) rápidamente. Finalmente, pon los encurtidos en un envase y deja enfriar. Los encurtidos están terminado (Number agreement).