Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo August 27, 2008, 10:58 AM
María José María José no está en línea
The Rebel Fairy

Primera Lengua: Spanish
María José is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por poli Ver Mensaje
Kitsch is good because sometimes it ages well. As time distances itself from the sentiment the individiual piece of kitsch represents, we can look at it objectively, and that's fun, and sometimes the stuff is really good. The Smithsonian Institute and Victoria and Albert museums have rooms dedicated to old kitsch. Antique markets overflow with objects representing old sentiment (Chairman Mao wristwatches, world's fair memorabilia...) Saving contempory kitsch and cursi can be a better investment than a bond portfolio in our testaments for our children's children. I've thought of investing in some works of Thomas Kinkaid, but sadly I don't have the stomach for them, but if you do, think of you grandkids and invest now.

I should have done this in Spanish, but honestly, I don't think I would be able.
to convey it as well.
Seguro que sí hubieras podido.
Voy a echar un vistazo a ver si el Thomas Kinkaid ese qué dices es mi estilo o no. Pero vamos, si con Forever Friends se hace uno rico, mis hijos van a ser millonarios...
Acabo de buscar unas cuantas imágenes y como que no ... pero si me quieres regalar un Turner no le voy a hacer ascos.