View Single Post
Old May 29, 2008, 09:57 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
I don't believe that I haveto cerrect you, because your Spanish is so so good, but I invite you, to continue to practice more Spanish. If there something that I could help you with, please just ask. I believe that your state is pretty and, would I like you to take a pictures, and later put them on the forums.As I image it, your state is cool, just like in my country. Mexico is sometimes very cool. The temperature can descend to -6 degrees. At the same time, there is a lot warmth. For example in my state, Campeche, here at 10 in themorning, sometimes the thermometer is on 38 degrees. My state, has beaches, here we have open ocean, mainly on the weekend people travel 35 kilometers, to arrive at the beach.It's time to say good bye. I hope that you can talk me more, about your state, so I can learn more of other places, too. Don't forget take the pictures of your state. Bye

I hope all is well

I await your corrections.

Regards.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Oye veo que su apodo es crotalito pero su avatar es gato. ¿Es verdad que los gatos comen los crotalitos, o vice versa?

Last edited by poli; May 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM.