View Single Post
Old March 13, 2010, 03:40 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by laepelba View Post
Apparently I haven't explained myself very well.

(1) Are you using Chrome?
(2) I can obviously make the posts show the editing AFTER I click "post" - I've done it above.
(3) This problem ONLY happens WHILE I'm typing in the "message" field.

So, my question is: If you are using Chrome, are you able to see the stylistic things (like bold, italics, color, etc.) while you are editing your post? Or do you only see the "code". If so, what settings within Chrome do you use that make this happen for you?

It's not my computer. I can see the edits just fine with Firefox. But I really hate having to use two different browsers just to post to Tomisimo. Everything else works fine in Chrome.
Well in my own experience, only I've used the Google Chrome, I don't like use any else browser for post in the forums and also I use the browser with the surfing in the internet, never I have had troubles with the using of the browser, albeit sometimes I have troubles with the javas scripts in any websites, but there and out I haven't troubles with it.

I like the browser, because the software kept my historical of my visit in the computer or hardisk.

As Rusty said, you're missing the icons or smiles in your browser, I believe that you should reinstall the software again, perhaps you have some trouble with the last install in the computer.

I don't perhaps it could works.
Or you can check the setting or features in the Google Chrome.

If you could set any picture of the error you're getting each you use the software, so maybe we could help you or give you support with the trouble.

Please you send us a capture of your error or of the message that compute is showing you.