View Single Post
Old May 28, 2008, 05:01 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your corrections.

You can use a camera photography film and, later you can scan the picture, look, the digital camera it's use is easy, common the cameras has a cd room of installation, and, too it's manual for the use of the equipment, if you want it, I can help you, for that, you can use your camera, a questions, How time you have writing Spanish?, because you have some mistakes, but is normal, because so, as I the have it, talking of other thread, I have understood the use of word man, but here in my coutry say man is some normal jejeje, good, too, I want doing you a question , If could you tell me some places to where I can go in your state, because, I don't know nothing about your state, and I'll go to New York, and, If there are some places as big stores, and, I'm to 1800 kilometers of distance of your state, and, I'm near to go, of visit, with my family to your state, look, many friends and a guy that, he life thereat in your state, he say that is very pretty, and there are a lot of places, where the people have fun them, I hope to find at least some places of my liking, good, I to say good bye, I hope that you learn to use the camera for that, you can take some pictures of your state, faster it, I hope that you have time for to do it, and you think it, if you want it that, I help you, with the camera.

Just, my guy say that Nee York is the place as village as the Mexican, And the last few days, I saw a program about, New York, and the program, they explained that, New York has most people than Mexican, that way so so, my guy said.

I await your corretions.

Regards.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 28, 2008 at 05:06 PM.