Tema: Volcho
Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo August 14, 2008, 11:33 AM
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I like the vochos, good new vochos there aren't, then I had two vochos, and to two vochos I did them mofications in your original form, and I participated in many events of cars modifyed, I've some magazine about vochos and in those magazines appear my vocho with me, it's event happened two years ago in Carmen City, I like, you I bought the car in conditions bad, but I fixed them very well, because I like these cars as much as my own life, now I haven't got one anymore, but want I buy other vocho in this year before that ending the year 2008th, I hope do it the faster possible, you let me have for you, I have the intention of scan my picture of the magazine where appear me and my vocho orange, such you'll can meet us, but these last few days, I have been pretty busy in my job, and I haven't got time of do it, if you like the vochos still, should you buy another vocho, because they're the legendaries in the world here in my contry there're a lot of clubs about the taste of the word of the vochos, there is one club named Vochomania, including in your country U.S.A, they buy the magazine named vochomania, there show the cars modifying of Mexico, if you can see them you buy the magazine and there you'll see the vochos with more performance in the world.

I hope you can see them some day, I invite you to see them.

Regards.