View Single Post
Old September 04, 2013, 04:22 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo View Post
Thanks for the explanation.

Great, now I can avoid some big trouble. Can you recommend a serie? Maybe it's a free one on youtube with English / Spanish subtitles? Would be great.

In Germany there's publisher that releases a book series called "Fettnäpfchenführer" (una guía para pifiar); okay, you name it some or a family (characters are faked) are going to a specific country, visiting and they are doing things of course. But they "pifiar" a lot. And anything else is explained then and how to avoid to "pifiar". Quite interesting. Have read about the USA, England, Japan and Thailand.

Because I am in a good moon right now. Here's the Spanish version, just to keep me up and learning.

Gracias para la explicación.

Estupendo, puedo ahora esquivar enfado grande. ¿Puedes recomiendas un culebrón? Quizás es un culebrón gratuito en el youtube con los subtítulos en inglés y/o español. Eso sería genial.

En Alemania hay una editorial que publica los libros con el título de libros "Fettnäpfchenführer" (una guía para pifiar). Vale, sabéis un hombre o una familia (los caracteres son falsos) vamos a un país, visitamos otras cosas y hacemos algo. Pero pifiamos muchos. Y entonces algo más es he explicado y esquivamos a pifiar. Muy interesante. Ya leo sobre Estados Unidos, Inglaterra, Japón y Tailandia.
I could recommend something if you lived in the U.S. amigo but not too sure about Alemania/Germany. I know there are some Mexican soap operas that play in many countries. Probably dubbed in German though where you are. I do know of a site that gives free audio books/magazines in Spanish. I'm not affiliated with them. Would you like that site? You can download them right into your cell phone or your computer or both. This site has just about every language you can think of including German. I have downloaded both Spanish and Italian from them.

Last edited by Villa; September 04, 2013 at 04:25 PM.