View Single Post
Old August 21, 2014, 02:46 AM
Opal

AnonJ is on a distinguished road
Failed DELE C1 Exam by 1.67 points… Will applying for a Grade Review Help?

Sorry if this question is not exactly on topic here but I´m urgently in need of help...

So I went for a year-long exchange to Chile and took DELE C1 exam in May. Surprisingly I only obtained a 28.33 in Grupo 2: Comprehensión auditiva y uso de la lengua and therefore failed the exam(One needs 30 to pass). I got only 10.83 in Oral section although I was feeling really good when I finished it; something is just not right...

The deadline for Grade Review petition is tomorrow. What aspects should I pay attention to when I submit the petition? Should I write briefly in the email my arguments for the petition? Or should I just submit the pdf and wait for their response? If I feel the supervisors there were not justly rating my oral exam, should I also file a reclamación?

Also, do grade review petitions have an effect on the Oral Section at all? To get a response I have to wait for further two months. If it is quite hopeless anyways then I'd better start preparing for the next C1 Exam ASAP instead of spending my time waiting.