View Single Post
Old March 27, 2010, 11:56 PM
SeƱor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
My opinion:

Very few members have used courses other than the two you have ruled out, and they came here to augment their learning. They aren't looking for another course.

I believe the best advice has already been given - read books, translate them back into your native tongue, watch movies, listen to TV and radio programs, and befriend native speakers. The last is, in my opinion, the very best option because you get the opportunity to speak the language.

Speaking as a moderator:

If links have been removed from posts, it is because the links were mostly promotional in nature. This is not allowed, and that is the only reason for censure. Legitimate discussions of Spanish courses are allowed. Legitimate links to helpful sites (not necessarily Spanish courses) and learning materials (including books, movies, etc.) are allowed. You, yourself, may not post ANY links until sufficient time has passed.

This topic, however interesting it may be, attracts many spammers. Spamming our forums is not tolerated, so some of the replies you receive will be edited or removed.