View Single Post
Old December 15, 2013, 05:07 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardel View Post
So I am in 2 minds whether or not to learn Spanish just to get me employment in England. Would it be useful at all in finding work I mean just to use on its own? is there much of a job market for it like an interpreter or something. Someone said its not very useful as too many people know it is this really accurate? please just tell me the truth I don't want people to say its useful and will get you a job if it doesn't. Thanks.

I am not expecting much just something.
In California they need nurses and doctor who are bilingual in Spanish.
They need Bank tellers, cashiers, court interpreters etc. etc. that are bilingual. This one Filipina nurse told me that when she went for a job interview for a nurse the first thing they asked her was if she spoke Spanish. She said it was very necessary to be bilingual in Los Angeles, California. I've had many people in different professions tell me the same story. One Afro friend of mine said the only way he got this one job was because he spoke Spanish. Think about it logically. If there are two people more or less igually qualitfied for a job they will take the bilingual Spanish speaker.