View Single Post
Old August 19, 2008, 09:22 PM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
[quote=CrOtALiTo;14347]Guys, In my case, I've changed in my life knowing English. I don't know to speak the English, but I know that if prompted, I will can do it. I haven't changed,but I know how to read more things in English. I know things that other people don't know. I'm happy to know a little English. I'm happy with understanding you as you write and as you speak your native language. I need learn English as fast as I can do it. I need to know how Americans people frome other English speaking countries speak English. Now, daily I use I use the English language with you daily, and I like write the language, but I continue being the same person of all my life. I believe that a person doesn't change only because he knows another language separate from his native language. I believe that if a person changes only because he knows a language that other people don't know, that person is bad in a way. At least I imagine it that way,(Lo siguiente no entiendo, pero si quiere clarifarlo lo puedo correjir). but I know what the persons isn't so with the people that doesn't knows English or another language whenever you feel that you are diferent think, you are learning a language too, and you started of the same form, you without know nothing about a language wished.

-----

Regards.[/quote
En realidad no somos gente distinta cuando hablamos un otro idioma, pero
el estudio de idiomas nos cambia porque aprendemos.