Thread: Volcho
View Single Post
Old August 12, 2008, 09:42 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Good morning People.

Hi, María José, before I answer your questions, want I say you, your nick or your name is beautiful, it's truth, good, a Volcho, What does mean it.?

Ohh, Still I remember that times, when I've had an Volchos, they are very nice, very comfortable, they traveled much in the roads of this country, I remember when the magazine of the Volcho Mania took them picture to my orange with cream volcho near of the beach, it was an afternoon that two yeas ago, I've the magazine where I'm with my vochito, in the event of the vochomania, I had two vochos, I love them, I want buy other vocho, good these last times, it were very wonderful for me.

Mary, The Volchos and like called Wolksvaguen, they're an cars of the line of the Wolksvaguen, like they're called Escarabajos, two years ago, I had two volchos, and you let me tell you, they're my entertainment, I love them, I like doing modifications in their original form, and today I haven't got one anymore, but I'd have them again, two years ago, I attended to an event wheren were only volchos, all they were modifyinged in your origina form, I've the magazine where I got out with my orange volcho, someday I put the picture about it, in my country is very common see them, in the streets, but the people does not put them importance in their aspect simply the people has them very damage and uglies in their body, and that I'm very angry for it, and perhaps the people does not like the volchos much as I like them, if you wach some day to some one, please you see them, how a car legendary doesn't as a old car, and please let me know if you've a volcho, tell me it and I'll can give you ideas for modify his aspect actual.

Regards.

LIVE THE VOCHOS, YEAH.