View Single Post
Old December 08, 2011, 06:29 PM
Banned

fontana is on a distinguished road
Thanks Rusty!

This is my last try but I am still having doubts. I hope you can help me...

" I believe in the magic of music and inits wonderful effect of opening up hearts like flowers. I believe in the raptureof music and in itssongs(that/what/which)shoot you not to hurt you, just to choose you and then, illuminate you. I believe in songs that can stop the hitin time and the time at one time. I believe in songs that can move us away from sadness and its damned company, the pain. I also believe that a single song would be enough to heal us or make us ill, destroy us or save us...
This is the story of a fragmented heart or maybe the story of our fragmented hearts..."

About its, in all cases, is related when something belong to...but I'm not sure if I'm alright. In which cases can I use their?

About rapture, I choosen this word trying to express abduction or something like that. Another option is trance, but rapture sounds more "deeper"

About that/what/which...I think any can be used, but I don't know which one it's better...

About hit, I have lots of doubts about this sentence. I think the first part is clear but then...I try to say when the music stops the time in one snap or something like that...

Thanks for being there!

Cheers!