Thread: Hola! :D
View Single Post
Old May 02, 2011, 02:34 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskicks View Post
ah wow i had no idea! you sound like a linguistics major! and thank for your for the cognates tip! that will definitely come in handy later on.

saying that you've been learning for less than a year and being able to read some books excites me all the more. thanks so much!

CrOtALiTo thank you very much for your warm welcome. i think it is amazing that you are studying english by yourself. that is VERY courageous! it seems like you are doing a great job so far!

LibraryLady thank you!

Thank you for your accomplishment, I'm ready in English at least for makes some conversation about my needed.

I don't know what is the percentage of this courageous of this kind to method of learning for me, perhaps I utilized this method all the time that I reached the objective of learn not completely but yes one part of that.

Someday somebody told me you never will learn nor a little English yourself, and today I can tell you the contrary.

Sincerely yours.