Thread: My self study
View Single Post
Old July 08, 2010, 05:27 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I suppose like everyone else I should write a little each day in Spanish. Each time I try to write something I feel like I don't know enough to communicate with someone yet. When you begin, how do you start to express the idea? Do you write it in English then look up the words you don't know and change? Anyway I hope my first few sentences do not butcher the Spanish language too bad.

Yo soy fútbol aficionado nuevo. La taza del mundo es muy interesante. Yo sorprendido ganaron de España.

I am a new soccer fan. The World Cup is very interesting. I was surprised that Spain won.
Hello.

Good afternoon. I have read all your post and it make me feel curiosity.
I've been here in the forums for more of 3 years all the days writing post daily, I stared studying with my brother, already he's studying the degree in the university and his specialty is English, then I decided to learn the language trough to him, I stared with the most basic the personal pronoun, he taught me the more basic and some words, then I learnt the pronoun and I stared to form short phrases with the a few words what I learned in that moment.

Then a old friend from messenger told me about this website, as fast as I knew it, I decided to enter to the website, after the website like me, and I'm here even.

My first post was in English although I had a lot of mistakes, than soon the people start correct me the phrases, so I could to learn the language a few- a few with the pass of the time, I have learnt much, and well I'm not a smart in the language, but I can give great hit with a native speaker English.

Still I make great mistakes, perhaps this post has mistakes, but always I procure to write in English, the cause is because I haven't sufficient time for write in both language Spanish and English.

Second. I like to write in English always, because of this way my brain has gone taking the ability to think faster than before, I know what perhaps I'm wrong yet, but it doesn't matter me.

Because of this way I can learn the new words and I don't forget the words what I learn daily, I dare say what I have learnt more of this way than in a school all the days besides the schools here on my country are expensive and they aren't cheap.

This is like to a ship, you can surf in your own world inside of the language.
I have took the more deep of the mistakes when a simple word became hard for me.

For example I have learn something trough of the people is what if you don't asleep well, you won't can think clearly in the next morning.

If you are with the mind in your work and you have a lot of stress, also you will tend to do mistakes even you know completely the language.

More or less I can give you an idea of as you can start in the forums, the point is what you learn of the way more comfortable what you can.

You try all the days to do the forbidden for you, I mean, you try to force your brain with the language although you can't do it.

Here the word what shouldn't exist is I CAN'T DO IT.

I hope you can learn the language as you can do it and I hope you have successful in your new learning.

Take care.
I know what I wrote a long text and It contain a lot of mistakes.

Sincerely yours.