View Single Post
Old May 09, 2010, 12:20 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBINDESBOIS View Post
CAn anybody give a simple definition of all this linguistic terms?
There're a lot of situations in the means of the different words mentioned in your own list up.
Then I can understand that in the phrase Text means a Text or phrase also it could be a sentence in the time or context of the word.

This is a simple text wrote for me.
Hola.

And for the other part the context could means.
The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
2. The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.

In the third ones.
Society Culture is a system of societal rules and behavior. It has been used to mean the more sophisticated or refined etiquette of a time. Culture is what people believe, how they act and interact,...

And finally.
I can remembering you that in those definitions could variate in the means, because I did a little search in the internet and well just those definitions were the first ones that I could to find in the website.

Now finally
I have understood that texture you can catalog in the something that you can touch and takes too.
It also can be something that you can appreciate and you watch in the moment in time, something that you can feel and critic in the moment of the happened.

I hope that you can understand my contribution to your answers.

Have a good day.