Thread: Una Pregunta
View Single Post
Old January 06, 2010, 10:07 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seosamh View Post
Empecé aprender hace un año, pero todavía es muy difícil entender cuando veo a películas o escuchar a la radio de la web o si escucho a Euronews en Español, puedo oír algunas palabras pero muchos veces es muy difícil. Puedo leer mucho más sin dificultad, intento leer revistas todos los días, y puedo escribir en foros de español con menos dificultad (muy mal como puedes ver). También, no puedo hablar muy bien, pero pienso que si hago intercambios esta año debe ayudarme.

Por tanto tengo una pregunta, sé todavía tengo muchas cosas a aprender pero quiero saber:

¿Cuantos años hasta podrías escuchar a español muy bien y entenderlo? ¿todavía tienes problemas, cuantos años después?
Yes I can understand you, as you know about me, my situation is something similar to your case, because I have around to three years learning and studying the English and well just I have achieved the level that you can see in my post or last post made for me during all that time, now somebody told me time before that if you want to learn some language, you should endeavor a lot each day with the intent to read books and also magazine and well, if you can intent to chat by voice with someone it's better that only write in English, now perhaps you should to put attention more in the movies, already you need to improve more the language, because sometimes el Spanish is a little hard to understand for the different words existed in the speech, I have the same trouble, sometimes I have forgot the words, really I don't know if in this post I did a lot mistakes or not, well the case it's practice.

I can recommending you that you if you can practice the language spoken with someone it's better, so I believe that in maximum to one year you will be able to speak with someone in Spanish.