View Single Post
Old April 06, 2014, 05:20 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD1988 View Post
I'm just curious what LGBT life is like for people living in Spanish-speaking countries. In comparison to other countries where it's becoming more progressive, is it better or worse? I know several of these countries have allowed same-sex couples to marry or engage in domestic partnerships, but I'm more curious about the LGBT experience from a social perspective, rather than political.

For those of you who live in a Spanish-speaking country, I would like to hear some of your stories, whether you are LGBT yourself or if you know anyone who identifies as LGBT.

The reason I am asking about this topic is that I am a gay man and I'm very interested in sexual and gender identity and how different this may look through other cultural lenses. I'd be grateful for any information that you all can give me. Thanks in advance!
Hola/Hello Lee. My sister square dances with a gay group and I went with her one time.
She also plays cards with a group of gay guys. One of them just came back from
4 months in Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico. He said everbody was real friendly. He likes all
the arts and crafts in Morelia. He says he loves it down there. I was there one time and am going back
soon near there.
Have you ever heard of the famous Mexican gay singer named Juan Gabriel?

Last edited by Villa; April 06, 2014 at 08:53 PM.