View Single Post
Old May 04, 2012, 09:58 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Hello Rui.

My name is George and I'm from Mexico, I was born in Carmen City around of the 80's well, I'm a integrated more in the forums since the 2008 and I have learnt a lot of here with all in the forums, in fact here I have leant the majority of my English practising and writing a lot of during all the day, therefore I have got a lot experience speaking and writing, although sometimes I made one and other mistake in my writings, but the y are corrected immediately.

Sometimes I wrote in the forums in the small hours although I had sleep, but my compromise with myself was learn a lot of about the language in the less possible.

And it has help me much in my labour world, already since I know speak a little English and I'm able to take a conversation with a foreign in English, I had a lot chances to earn more money fortnightly and it has result advantageous for me.

I hope you can read all my repertory hahahah, and if you need help with your learning, I will pleased to give you a hand pal.

Greetings.