Thread: Buenas tardes
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2011, 01:07 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
Hey there! My names Charis, but please call me cazz!

I used to do spanish at college, I loved it but since leaving I havent really had much to do with it, which makes me sad because working in the travel and tourism industry knowing another language is very useful! plus its a fun language to speak.

so I'm here to just improve myself expand my choices in career places. I love talking, so if people want to speak feel free! but yup thats me so yeah xD

Adios mis Amigos

Cazz
Hello, I'm CrOtALiTo and I'm completely agree with you knowing other language can give you other form to work for you.

Since I know a few English my work has got better, because I can communicate with people who never I have understood before, such I can earn more money and I can reach my goals on my own.

More when you are working now in the tourism industry here in my country in the place where there're a lot of tourist business is very valued the English language for the tourism gay.

You know here in México is very used the English for example in Guadalajara city.

Best regards.