View Single Post
Old May 08, 2008, 04:52 PM
Filósofo y Poeta

Alfonso will become famous soon enough
Iris, me tiras de la lengua (how do you say this in English? you pump me). I laughed for half an hour when David came out with the news that you couldn't see your welcome message because you set your background with the same colour with which you were writing. I couldn't stand it. Tears came to my eyes. I began crying, laughing, whispering, lying on the floor..., all at the same time. My neighbours called the police. Two policemen rang my bell. I couldn't even talk. Only I could point at the computer. They read the thread, they visited your profile page, they tried to keep on reading some more... and they started laughing, shouting, weeping, even shooting bullets in the air with their guns. We had fun for two or three hours and then my neighbours came along with some of my best friends, and joined the party. Even my boss came along. Now we are all here enjoying life and wondering what kind of metaphysical limitation you have that makes you the epitome of innocence.

Last edited by Alfonso; May 09, 2008 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Correction thanks to Poli