Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo August 27, 2012, 07:36 PM
AngelicaDeAlquezar AngelicaDeAlquezar no está en línea
Obsidiana

Primera Lengua: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Lawyers tend to charge for any kind of contact with them, so they're likely to charge you for the question on whether they can help you with your case. The only thing I can think of, is that you contact someone who can see them in person, explain the situation, make the future appointment for you and pay for this first contact, or offer the lawyer a payment (perhaps via paypal or so) for an online conversation about your case. Although I doubt that someone who refuses any consultation via phone or mail would accept an online payment.

Some suggestions for correction below.

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por earthmytemple Ver Mensaje
Recientemente he presentado una carta de consulta a un abogado en Ecuador, pero se le me dijo: "solo puedo responder a preguntas personalmente, no por email ni por teléfono. Gracias." Sin embargo, mi objetivo es conversar antes de la mano (not sure of what you mean with this expression) para que podamos tener una reunión ya hemos organizado (Wrong grammar. Do you mean you want to organize a meeting for when you will visit Ecuador?) durante el tiempo de mi breve visita, el próximo *** (This sentence needs a noun to finish it, or it sounds fragmentary. If you say "próximamente", you wouldn't need anything else though).

Mi pregunta es, ¿cómo se enfoque (Wrong conjugation) - y ser aceptado en - una cruz-cultural (Perhaps you mean "intercambio cultural"?), la disposición legal desde una a/de larga distancia larga? ("Larga distancia" is a collocation. Word order shouldn't be inverted.)

Gracias de antemano por cualquier entrada dada graciosamente (try using a Spanish-Spanish dictionary to make sure of what translations you want from your bilingual one... your meaning here is very unclear.).