View Single Post
Old January 26, 2013, 09:46 AM
Opal

ObliviousMemories is on a distinguished road
Spanish Presentation

I have a Spanish Presentation for Monday (I did not find out until yesterday...)

It has to be 2-3 minutes long so I'm thinking just over 200 words if I keep a nice, steady pace.

There's also a questions portion at the end so our teacher has given us likely questions, I'm studying the answers along with vocab, et c.

Could you possibly help with the presentation itself? Just conjugation/grammar wise as I'm not too good with noticing mistakes.

This is the first half:

Quote:
Originally Posted by En Español
Hola, hoy voy a hablar de mis vacaciones.

Hace dos años mí familia y yo fuimos a Espana. Alojabamos en un parador, pero era bastante barato. ¡Qué raro!

El primer día en España fuimos al centro commercial a mirar escaparates. Tuviera mas dinero hubiese gustado comprador mas cosas – pero lo que no cuesta dinero siempre es bueno. Después de eso hicimos alpinismo y fuimos a la playa porque queríamos nadar en el mar. ¡Lo mejor de la playa era que hízo demasiado calor!

Para mí, ¡me gustado comida espana porque era muy saludable! ¡Ensalada, hamburguesa, pollo y mas! Sin embargo(missing punctuation) (missing punctuation)era muy caro!

Encantaba ir a España porque el Españoles eras mucho simpaticos y la clima era mucho mejor que la clima en Gales. A pesar de que le dije que no me gustaba el calor me prefieran un clima muy frío.

Más tarde volvímos al parador. ¡Era horrible! Nada funcionaba. La lampara, el ascensor ¡Incluso el bano no funcionaba! No aguanto estar sucio. Me saca de quicio - pero tenía una toalla, champú y jabon muy pequenito.

El proxímo ano voy a ir a Francía. Tengo ganas a ir francia porque es muy bonita pero caro. Voy a volver a España algún día, porque disfruté mis vacacions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In English
Hello, today I'm going to be talking about my holidays.

A year ago I went to Spain with my family. We stayed in a parador, but it was quite. How rare!

On the first day I went to Spain we went to the shopping centre to window shop. If I had more money I’d like to buy more stuff – but the best things in life are free. After that we did rock climbing and we to the beach because we wanted to swim in the sea. The worst thing about the beach was that it was too hot!

For me, I liked the food in Spain because it was very tasty! Salad, burgers, chicken and more! However it was very expensive!

I loved going to Spain because the Spaniards were very kind and the weather was much better than the weather in Wales. Even though I said I didn't like the hot weather I prefer it to very cold weather.

Later we came back to the parador. It was horrible! Nothing worked. The lamp, the lift, even the bathroom didn't work! I can’t stand being dirty. It irritates me – but we did have a towel, shampoo and a very small bar of soap.

Next year I want to go to France. I want to go to France because it is very pretty but expensive. I will return to Spain some day, because I enjoyed my holiday.
I think the check list for things we have to include (content wise) is where we went, who we went with, what we did there, opinion, reason, time expressions, idioms then - present/preterite/imperfect and future/near future. This is high school/GCSE level... My first presentation.

So yeah, if you could help me that would be fantastic and any other learning/memorising tips, especially for presentations and I will be extremely grateful.

(Going through it, I am noticing very silly mistakes myself so sorry for the scruffy grammar. I've added the second parts in, hopefully this will amount to 2-3 minutes.)

Last edited by ObliviousMemories; January 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM.