Thread: Orale, Chale
View Single Post
Old August 12, 2013, 09:21 AM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello123 View Post
Would you mind showing me more of these novela? Preferrably mexican ones because I would like to improve my Spanish but many of the Spanish films I find are not from Mexico but they're from some other Latin countries and they speak very differently so it usually makes me confused because their dialect is very different from others if you know what I mean.
Hola hello. By far the best thing anybody can do to learn Spanish is by watching novelas in Spanish.
I found out years ago that I could learn more in a few weeks watching novelas than years of study
and speaking Spanish without watching them. They use words and phrases that express all
the human emotions. Plus it's entertaining and not a lot of work like studying can be. Take
notes if you like. Record them and replay. By all means keep studying Spanish also. But then
again watching novelas is like studying but without any of the work. At the bottom you can
find out where to buy them on DVD.

Channel 34 in California. These are the Mexican novelas I watch every night starting at 7:00 P.M.
They are shown in every state of the U.S. There are also shown around the world in many countries.

At 7:00 "Corazón Indodable". It has two Cuban actors the rest being Mexican.

8:00: Porque el amor manda. All Mexican actors

9:00: La Tempestad. Has two Cuban actors. The one mother
has a Cuban padrino/godfather. I read that somewhere.

10:00: "Que Bonito Amor". The main star is Colombian but she
sings like a Mexican. There is also a young Cuban actress.

You can buy novelas in Spanish here. I buy them at the many Mexican markets around me. Also Walmart, Target, K-Mart and the like will have them.

telenovelas dvd | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles ...

Last edited by AngelicaDeAlquezar; August 12, 2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Removed superfluous information.