View Single Post
Old August 28, 2018, 11:28 PM
Opal

saelakristo is on a distinguished road
please

What is more imposing than the pride of thought floating on things and descending from time to time between them with inspired evil? An anxious spirit of adventure is indomitable and cynical, always hesitant and mocking. We rise thanks to the immense gall that pierces the aspects poisons appearances, to savor their decomposition and deprive them of a vain fascination. Knowledge becomes business and action, philosophical hyena passions and delusions of jackal lucid. Suddenly, you stop the flight and you plummet with folded wings to drive your claws into the real thing that underlies you. The spirit is eagle and serpent, nails and poison. The corners that may have remained in things represent a question for the depth of the spirit. The instincts of the bird of prey are revealed in knowledge. You want to dominate everything, make it your own, and if it's not yours, you make it fragments. How would something escape if your thirst for infinity pierces the vaults and your pride erects a rainbow over the catastrophe of ideas?

Thank you very much, well i dont want people to do my homework but i would like to know if this is a correct translation