View Single Post
Old October 30, 2009, 08:33 AM
Ruby

Native Language: English
ChicadeJeep is on a distinguished road
I don't want to attack him in public!! He wants me to! He is absolutely fantastic - cooks, helps around the house, he's great ... I have zero complaints about him. Which is why it is so hard I guess.

Here, I have another site I am on (not a Spanish site) where I was talking about it and posted a question - maybe if I put it on here it will be more clear what I want?

"I'm learning Spanish, and my husband thinks it would be totally hot if I could b!tch him out in Spanish - like totally tear a strip out of him. Doing the whole snapping fingers fast talking mad Spanish woman thing. Thing is, I've got nothing to b!tch at him about - he won't tell me what he wants me to say because that 'ruins' it. So far I can tell him he is really picky and that he acts like a child ... I have no idea what to say! It has to be sort of funny and things I can say in public."

I did receive one reply that I have NO idea what the guy is saying - perhaps someone can help me with it? I tried to translate it and it confused me:

"O.K. I AM GOING TO HELP YOU A LITTLE , SAID TO HIM, TU ERES UN MANDILON, PARECES UN NIÑO, OYE TU MANDILON VEN AQUI, BOLUDO, AYUDA-ME CON LOS NIÑOS, ERES UN BRUTO, VEN AQUI LAVA LOS TRASTES, ANDALE, TIENDE LAS CAMAS, WEY, NO TE ME DUERMAS, SIGUELE, ANDALE, ARRIBA , VEN AQUI??' O.K. BYE Y MUCHA SUERTE." (Left it exactly as he wrote it)