View Single Post
Old August 20, 2008, 11:53 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
María José, I understand you, it's the unit that change, what can I understand you, but in my person, I'm the same person, not another person, of course I'm a person that know another language distintic to my native language, I don't believe what the language can changing you, on the contrary, we know to speak other language, it help us to understand to more people in the world, it help us to can speak with more persons interestering of another countries, I haven't much time learning this language as you have to doing, but the time what I have, it have been sufficient of understand people new to me, I've met new people, I don't meet you, but I write you all the time in this website, it's daily, I have used widely this language, so times, when I have to write in Spanish, the letters I write them in English, unintentionally, then only I have changed in that point, and not in other thing, the change of the person is only in his way to think and learn more things new about the languages, in that point if I believe there is a change.

I hope you are all well today.