View Single Post
Old January 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Your sentences would be one more appropriate than the other, depending on the context, but those aren't the ones that need corrections, I think, except probably a confusion between "para" and "por".

You did a good job with your text; here are some hints and comments for improvement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhelmit View Post
Hola, este sólo es mi tercero (When "tercero" is placed before the word, then you must use "tercer") mensaje aquí, así que corregir (You need to conjugate this verb) cualquier (You have a plural, so it's either that you change "errores" to singular or "cualquier" to plural) errores que veas.

Mi pregunta esta (Check spelling and take a look here for the differences between "ser" and "estar") sobre diciendo (English "-ing" forms are very rarely translated into "-ando"/"-iendo" in Spanish; try using an infinitive or reword your sentence) algo que tiene más que (For this kind of construction, we use "más de". Take a look here) una forma *** (Preposition needed here) decirlo. Por ejemplo, "estoy tratando *** (Same preposition needed here) entender español mejor para ti" y "estoy intentando comprender español para ti". *** (Never forget opening question marks) Como (This is a question, so there's an accent missing) me sabría que forma es corrija (Try rewording this, it doesn't make sense the way it is, and it's hard to suggest corrections? *** (Question mark) Eran ambos corrija (This is a verb conjugated either in the subjunctive or in the imperative form, so it's clearly not the word you meant to insert here, so please check your dictionary)?

Como siempre, gracias por su (tu?) (It depends on how you want to talk to your reader) ayuda.

I only used a spanish-english dictionary for "ambos" y "cualquier", so do correct me if I used them wrong.
--> Both are fine, except for what I said about the plural with "cualquier".

Si tu (Spelling) recuerdame (Spelling and wrong conjugation), soy el hombre con una novia nueva que es de Puerto Rico. (We have been dating (For this idea we use the verb "salir con alguien")?) para (The use of "para" needs some idea of purpose; it's not appropriate for duration; check here the differences between "por" and "para") tres meses ahora (Ahora is "at this very moment", but you're using it in a sentence where a period of time is not exactly right now, so try using "ya" instead).