View Single Post
Old February 23, 2013, 03:33 AM
Opal

Naiks is on a distinguished road
Further Corrections

Thank you both for your input, you're allowing my knowledge of this wonderful language to continue to develop and expand!

JPablo: Thank you for translating that for me, if you have any spare time and wouldn't mind doing so please continue to translate the text as my exam is only four days away and I need to start learning these paragraphs

Angelica: Thank you for developing your explanation so much and for taking the time out to help me understand your suggestions. I have taken them on board and made changes, this is the newly corrected paragraph, please check:

Si no estoy trabajando para una caridad ni estoy trabajando en un nuevo parque de monopatín salgo con mis mejores amigos. Yo vivo cerca de una gran cantidad de pistas de monopatín, es genial para mí. Paso tiempo con mis hijos cada vez que puedo; son una parte muy importante de mi vida y ser padre realmente me da una perspectiva diferente en general. En general, trato de comer sano, como ahora que soy mayor, tengo que cuidarme más; el monopatinaje es un deporte muy duro. Estoy acostumbrado a caer como lo he hecho tantas veces en el pasado, pero no estoy me volviendo más joven exactamente, lo que es útil para mí estar en mejor estado físico para que pueda sanar bien. También yo tengo mi propia marca de ropa llamada Birdhouse, a menudo estoy ocupado tratando de organizar todo y hablar de diferentes aspectos como los nuevos monopatines o el sitio web, etc.

As with JPablo, if you have any spare time and wouldn't mind helping me out more (although you've already done so much for me!) please correct any of the last few paragraphs

Last edited by Naiks; February 23, 2013 at 03:47 AM.