Thread: Hola
View Single Post
Old June 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
Opal

Tomasino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearg Doom View Post
Hola everyone,
Almost every year we go on our family summer holiday to Spain (Salou/Cambrils actually) and I am embarrassed to admit I never progressed beyond Hola,adios,gracias etc.

So I for 2017 I made a New Year resolution that I would try to learn Spanish.
I use Duolingo and Memrise and they got me off to a good start but I would like to try to learn some simple conversational phrases as well,you see,its the grammar part that I find a bit puzzling.

Spanish is a beautiful language and I am enjoying studying it,I am also beginning to learn quite a bit about my own language English as well.

Gracias por leer, hasta luego.
I am new re-studying of Spanish, the reason why I joined.

Just for fun, I will attempt to translate what I can from what you wrote. No cheating and it will be bad. Jajaja.

Hola everyone,
Hi everyone.

Almost every year we go on our family summer holiday to Spain (Salou/Cambrils actually) and I am embarrassed to admit I never progressed beyond Hola,adios,gracias etc.
Año despues año, va en nosotros familia summer celebracion de Spain y estoy timidir accepto soy nunca progreso arriba hola, adios, gracias, y otros.

So I for 2017 I made a New Year resolution that I would try to learn Spanish.
Entonces para Año dos mil diez y siete, hago un Nuevo Año resolucion qiero attempto apprer Español.

I use Duolingo and Memrise and they got me off to a good start but I would like to try to learn some simple conversational phrases as well,you see,its the grammar part that I find a bit puzzling.

Utiliso Duolingo y Memrise y ellos tomo de bueno empesar pero quiero aprender algunos simple conversaciones phrases tambien. Tu ves, el los grammar parte pienso un poco difficulte.

Spanish is a beautiful language and I am enjoying studying it,I am also beginning to learn quite a bit about my own language English as well.

El lenguaje de Español es la linda lenguaje y estoy feliz apprender el lenguaje. Estoy tambien empezar aprender un poco sobre mi English lenguaje.