View Single Post
Old December 02, 2011, 06:15 PM
Banned

fontana is on a distinguished road
Kind of poem (Spanish to English)

hello guys!

I really need your help and I think this is the right place for my request. I wrote this text and I would like to know my mistakes...

" I believe in the magic of the music and in their wonderful effect (to/of) opening hearts like flowers. I believe in the rapture of the music and in the songs that they shoot you not to hurt you, only to choose you and (later/then), to illuminate you. I believe in the songs that they can stop the hit in time and to the time at one hit. I believe in the songs that they can move us away from the sadness and from their damned company, the pain. I believe also that a single song was enough to heal us or to ill us, to destroy us or to save us...
This is the story of a fragmented heart or probably, a story of our fragmented hearts..."

and just in case, this is the original text in my native language. Maybe someone who speak spanish can understand better the right sense...

" Creo en la magia de la musica y en su maravilloso efecto de abrir los corazones como flores. Creo en el rapto de la musica y en las canciones que te disparan para no herirte, solo para elegirte y despues, iluminarte. Creo en las canciones que detienen el golpe a tiempo y al tiempo de golpe. Creo en las canciones que pueden alejarnos de la tristeza y de su maldita compaƱia, el dolor. Creo tambien que una sola cancion bastara para sanarnos o para enfermarnos, para destruirnos o para salvarnos...
Esta es la historia de un corazon fragmentado o quizas, la historia de nuestros corazones fragmentados..."

Well, I hope to get some help from you. Thank you so much for be here!

Cheers!