View Single Post
Old October 13, 2018, 10:57 PM
SeƱor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
I'm still trying to piece things together.

It sounds like you have a problem with a woman who stole the heart of a doctor who has a wife and children. The doctor decided to start a new life with this woman and left his wife and children. Please verify.

You're switching between hospital and clinic, like they're the same thing. Since I perceive a difference, please state which word is in play.

You said the woman is allowed to work at the place where the doctor practices. That could be the doctor's decision or it could be the clinic's. What is their practice?
It's uncertain in your narrative whether the woman was already employed at the same place prior to the events in question. It may be that she was hired on after that time.
Which is it, and who was responsible for hiring her?

Next, I'm trying to figure out how the actions of these two people affected the standards of the clinic. Are you asserting that the clinic has changed its policies, or are you saying that moral standards have changed in the clinic? I wouldn't think clinic policies have been rewritten just to exonerate the actions of two people working there. Please verify.

If you are disappointed with two people who work together at the clinic, that's one thing. If you believe the clinic has lowered their standards, out of feeling obligated to do so because the doctor is in charge, that's another thing. And yet another is believing that standards of the people at the clinic were higher before the event.

Other people's standards (very much a personal thing) will not always reflect yours.
Lowered standards are not the same thing as rewritten policies.

It seems OK to praise the clinic, stating that you and your family were well cared for.
It also seems OK to express your opinion about the importance of the family in society.

It is also OK for you to express your opinion of the doctor and give that as the reason you won't recommend others to seek his help.
I'm thinking, though, that condemning everyone at the clinic is not warranted, unless all have said they have been asked to adopt a lower moral standard or be fired.

I am trying to understand.