View Single Post
Old August 04, 2010, 06:49 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabobo View Post
Hello, I am taking Spanish 2 class online, but I have a problem. I passed Spanish 1, but we literally did nothing in the Spanish 1 class. All we did is make posters and color. That is basically all. And while doing my Spanish 2 class, I am having a lot of trouble doing the assignments that deal with knowing the vocabulary, sentence structure, and things like writing paragraphs on a subject. I am having trouble with everything. What do I do?
You can prove with particular lessons in internet there many website where you can practice and learn the language with on line teachers.
Also you can read each post wrote here in the forums and later try to do a list where you can write each new word for you.

So a few to a few you will can achieve a level with the pass of the time.
Look I can help you, if you wish, we can talk trough of a microphone and well if my Spanish can be useful for you, then you can consider my proposal, you can take it as like a deal, so you help me and I can help together will can raise own goal.