Thread: Hi, new user
View Single Post
Old August 25, 2011, 09:28 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr IBP View Post
Hey, my name is Mr IBP, I took Spanish 1, 2, and 3 in middle school/high school. However, i have yet to master the language. I can barely speak it or write it. I can read it nearly perfect though. Anyways, i registered to learn and read Spanish posts to increase my ability to read, write and listen. Why? Well, at the moment i am a Junior in High School and taking AP Spanish 4. I want to either get a 4-5 on the Exam in May. Hopefully, if users have taken it they can give me advice and recommend me how to study for it.

Notes:

The teacher told student not to take the AP Exam for the class because it is a waste of money. (No hope for students to pass)

I am not native, or spanish at all. (Indian)

Sincerely,

Mr IBP
Hello welcome to these forums.

Certainly you know much about several languages, I can see your description and you know at least four language, I don't know sure if you are able to speak all them, but surely you have a lot of knowledge in those language at least in form wrote, now you ability to write in all those language is certainly extraordinary for me, already you know more language than me and in my own case I have took a lot time for learn this language for my own.

That it some times took me much time to taking the language in my brain but well I there go when I can speak with some, surely I won't lost the change to make it.

Greetings.