View Single Post
Old August 21, 2010, 12:36 AM
Diamond

Native Language: English
Elaina will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayer View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I've changed my approach to learning Spanish based on what you told me. I do my best now to write Spanish as proper as possible so I don't have a hard time correcting bad habits later. Starting this Sunday I will only have time to study Spanish for an hour every day instead of 3 hours I might be able to squeeze in 2 hour sessions a few times a week if I'm lucky. I enjoy studying other languages so this whole thing is a lot of fun, even if my previous paragraph in Spanish made NO SENSE lol

I wrote this too off the top of my head. Does it make better sense? I wrote some words in English that I didn't know, and I put some words in parentheses since I didn't know how to make em fit

Yo necesito practicopracticar, hablo hablar y escribo escribir. Yo practico escribo ahora porque it helps(ayudar) mí understand hearing(oír) español. (I think you want to say..... Yo practico a escribir ahora porque me ayuda a entender el Español que escucho.) Yo estudioso ahora uno hora y medio vocabulario, uno hora grammar y escribo, y treinta minutos listening to Español y leo. Yo ahora estudio una hora y media de vocabulario, una hora de gramática y escritura, y treinta minutos de escuchar español y tambien leo.

I was trying to say:
I need to practice speaking and writing. I practice writing now because it helps me understand speaking. I now spend an hour and a half doing vocabulary, 1 hour doing grammar and writing, and 30 minutes listening to Spanish and reading it.

Corrige los errores, por favor I tried to use mí the right way this time.
Thanks again
I hope you understand the corrections I made.