View Single Post
Old December 21, 2010, 04:17 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by poli View Post
Consider Argentina. Argentina has a large well educated middle class.
The money exchange rate makes the country a huge bargain for people
from Europe, the United States and Canada. You mentioned your interest in Spain which is why I decided to contribute to the thread. Buenos Aires looks a lot like Europe, and parts of the city resemble Madrid. Bonaerenses behave like Europeans. Your money will go a longer way than anywhere else in the world with an atmosphere as cosmopolitan. That's a pretty good combination for someone on a budget. The food and wine is good. There's lots of good theater and music venues in Buenos Aires.
It's very far away from North America and Europe, so it will boost you
frequent flier miles a lot if you go.
Yeah Poli.

I think the same, Buenos Aires has a air very special between the people although we don't know if he has the possibility economic even if he wan to go to the end of the world, well although my country has a lot of of culture Mayan and places where you can breathe a fresh and clean air in my country, you can learn more about Mexican culture and Spanish language, here also the money is very acceptable for us and the country like an apportionment for the country and our society.

Now if I would be him in this case I will chose Italy, because in my case I like some many place where is history universal and that place is a place of solely loves.

I don't know what is his preference in this case in order to help him, I'm agree with Poli's answer.

Argentine can be a magnificent place where you can arrive and find diversity to culture and above all you will can practice more your skill language.

Have fun in your trip.