View Single Post
Old May 29, 2008, 08:46 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I don't believe, that, I have that corret you, because your Spanish is so so well, but I invit you, to that, you continue practice more Spanish, but if there some in that, I could help you, please, Just you tell me, all be in order to of you can learn to writing too speaking the Spanish, and other thread so as your told me, as is your state, I believe it that is pretty, and, Would I like that you could take a pictures, and later puting in this forums, I image it, that, such as there are a lot cool in your state, just like in my coutry, there are a lot cool, sometimes in Mexican, the temperature descend until -6 degree, such at the same time, there are a lot warmth, for example in my state, Campeche, here to the 10 of morning, sometime the thermometer is on 38 degree, then do a lot of warmth, but there some good, my state, has beaches, here is open ocean, mainly the weekend the people traveled 35 kilometers, for arrived to the beach, good, I say good bye, I hope that you can talk me more, about your state, in order to of that I can learn more of other places, too, you don't forget take the pictures of your state, bye

I hope all you be well

I await your corretions.

Regards.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 29, 2008 at 08:52 AM.