Old December 03, 2013, 04:37 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasajero View Post
Ok Rusty, I will try:

Por favor, déjame saber qué errores EXISTEN en el siguiente texto:
(you could also use 'hay' instead of 'existen')
(it's also possible to say 'cuales son los errores en ...' instead of 'qué errores existen en ...')

Estoy muy orgulloso DE
que ser tu primer amigo con quien escribirte en español. (see comments after the quoted block)

¿Cuando vas a Madrid y por cuantoS dias?
a) The interrogative is marked in a special way to indicate that it is an interrogative.????? (The vowel I marked is supposed to be accented. All interrogatives have an accented vowel to distinguish them as interrogatives.)

b)The noun the adjective modifies is misspelled????? (The word 'dias' isn't spelled correctly.)

No tengo planes para las vacaciones todavÍa... ¡OhalÁ pudiera! (there is still one misspelling to fix)

En mi caso-hay que vivir hasta EL verano.
I explained before that when there is no change in subject you should not have a secondary clause.
You correctly changed 'soy' to 'ser', but left the conjunction 'que' intact. The conjunction can't be there, since it is used to introduce a secondary clause and you don't want one (because there is no subject change).
Estoy muy orgulloso de ser = I'm very proud to be
Estoy muy orgulloso de ser = I'm very proud that I am
Both sentences mean the same thing, in both languages.

I believe you wanted to say:
I'm very proud to be the first friend you are writing to in Spanish.

¡Estoy muy orgulloso de ser el primer amigo a quien escribes en español!

You write 'to' someone, so that is why 'con' doesn't appear in the sentence.
The verb 'escribir' is conjugated. Your sentence had an infinitive with a suffixed indirect object pronoun 'te'. The 'to whom' (a quien) takes care of establishing the indirect object (el primer amigo).

You're welcome for the help. If you have questions, just ask.