Thread: Tilde
View Single Post
Old June 11, 2008, 03:47 PM
poli's Avatar
poli poli is offline
rule 1: gravity
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In and around New York
Posts: 7,464
Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough

I have always known the tilde to be the squiggle over the N forming the .
Now, I have noted that the tilde is a word for the accent mark. Is that a correct usage. What's the word for the mark over the N?
Reply With Quote