View Single Post
Old July 26, 2009, 08:18 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Dutch
EmpanadaRica is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
In your post I could to see that you command English almost pefectly, I hardly saw any mistakes in your post it's almost is perfect, in fact I'm surprised that it is possible that your knowledge of English can be so clear (?), also I'm glad that you're learning and improving your Spanish with your friendly chats, it's turning out well for the moment , but it isn't sufficient (/enough).
Hola CrOtALiTo !
¡¡¡ Muchas gracias por tus cumplidos y tus consejos !!
¡ Eres bastante amable! (quizás demasiado.. )

I agree with the points you mentioned here, it is quite difficult to take the level from good to very good. This will be a challenge in due time, I am sure. But I would really like to because I think Spanish is a wonderful language!

Quote:

If you need help, I can recommend you, if you have the chance to find some place in your country where you can practice the language as soon as you can do it, because when people are motivated with someone, it is easier to learn whatever they want to learn than when not.

I know that to find some place where you can practice can be hard especially where you live, but I believe that some schools must offer some classes in it/ in Spanish.

Good luck with (the) leaning , and I'll wait to see if I can help you.
¡¡¡Muchas gracias!!! Estoy segura que voy a necesitar tu ayuda de menudo.. It' s true, not a lot of people speak Spanish here, I do live in Amsterdam, so this offers a few possibilities but not abundantly so. None of my friends speak it. Yes there are classes but this is hard to combine with work. I have been lucky to make some new friends from Spain, Mexico and Argentina.

If I in turn can help you as well, I will be very happy to!
Thank you so much for your encouraging words you are very kind.

By the way, Mexico is an amazingly beautiful country and the Mexicans that I met when I was there a few years ago were so kind and helpful!

I just wish it was a bit closer so it would be easier for me to return and see much more of your county.

Last edited by EmpanadaRica; July 26, 2009 at 08:26 PM.