View Single Post
Old August 01, 2013, 11:16 AM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDeBama View Post
I love Madrigal's books! I bought her "See It & Say It In Spanish" booklet which is just a smaller version and loved it so much that I had to buy her Magic Key to Spanish. I am on lesson 37 out of 45. This book has been a blessing to me. I've studied Spanish off and on for a few years. Looking back at my past study habits; I used to focus solely on learning tons of vocabulary words. Verb conjugations seemed too hard for me but after I started Madrigal's see it & say it in Spanish then her Magic Key to Spanish I'd say that her books have acted like a "key" and have unlocked a lot of Spanish that I have accumulated over the years.

The book has helped me have better understanding in the language. I find myself recommending it to anyone that will listen to me.

Shortly after buying her stuff on Spanish I bought her Magic Key series in French & German too! I plan on starting those after I finish my degree. Plus I wanted to study some other Spanish books.
Hola Brian.
Me había olvidado de la See y decir libros.
Tengo las versiones en italiano y español. Di
mi copia italiana a un amigo y necesito conseguir otro.

I had forgotten about The See it and Say it books.
I have that one or had that one in Italian and Spanish.
I gave my Italian copy away and need to get another one.

Here below they show you every single page of the book:

See It and Say It in Spanish: Margarita Madrigal

Last edited by AngelicaDeAlquezar; August 01, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Removed superfluous information.