View Single Post
Old April 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
breadb's Avatar
breadb breadb is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South America
Posts: 14
Native Language: English
breadb is on a distinguished road
Question How to say thermal cut-out

I was wondering if anyone knows the technical term for thermal cutout or thermal cut-out in Spanish. This is a small electrical component used similarly to a fuse. When it heats up to a certain temperature, it cuts the current so the device won't overheat and cause a fire. I am in South America and I need to buy one to repair a power supply. Here's a picture of the one I need. Also, what would you call a store that sells electrical parts such as diodes and things- something like Radio Shack?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by breadb; April 16, 2008 at 10:33 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the picture.
Reply With Quote